2011年8月28日星期日

Uncle Jackie Night !! :D



27/8/2011.♥

-YESTERDAY NIGHT-
okay..there was in uncle jackie with my 10years of frend

(Amanda Chong)


very relax when we enjoyed at there !!
ermm ~~
but i was see that she laugh until want crazy..
not she crazy = = is ME !!

muhahahaha :D are she okay ??



NEXT :D

This is ME :D

(Jaslyn Po)

look like aunty , erm ~ izit very ugly ??

haiz !
i think won't ba !! :$
all will change after 2years ago :D
i need more time to change it myself !! ^^



SKIP !! :)






bububu !! :DD
the day of 28/8/2011.

-TONIGHT-

王朝 :D nice !! .






okay :D

that is my sister .
( Joanne Po )  

she look very ugly when i'm taking this picture :D
wahahahah!!

there was very comfortable :D
I LIKE !!

i will come again soon  :D

 
OH MY GOSHH !!
hmmm..totally macam aunty :D
muhahaha!! ^^

look very happy and relax !! :)



When taking picture he won't smile always :@
like act COOL !! :PPP

i'm ungly TT

ignore me please TT



there was my life in 28/29-8-2011 [:

i'm enjoyed with
-
Amanda Chong
Joanne Po
Jordan Lim 


get sleep early :D

tomorrow night  :D

FINAL DESTINATION 5 !! :)

GOODNIGHT ALL MY FREND :D

没有评论:

发表评论




♥姗曰:我的心情日记。♥











页面

关注者