2011年8月30日星期二

Selamat Hari Raya [:

The day of 30/8/2011 .

Selamat Hari Raya to all my frendss [:

how come be today ?? ermmm ~~ a good mood in the morning [:
but now..have changed..]:

stop saying a bad thingssss..i just want to back to yesterday [:



WOW..FINAL DESTINATION 5 . 11.45pm ~

Nice to see and stimulation [:  ermmm ~ but it's feel like very disgusting >< yuccckkk !! =X
4 people , 4 tickets =)  and.....i need a jacket and his shoulder :$ ( SHY )

My sister see until no inofe half movie aready gone playing facebook in handphone = =
very TIMID :DDD
but i good than her so much lorhhh !! :D haha =X




























Hiak Hiak XD
capture by [ Jaslyn Po ] :D
i say very nice but he say such like a bodyguards !! =X

ermm :( i think won't ba ^^






      SKIP :D





A bad thingss i think i won't say at here..just want to expression some things..



I'm laughing , but actually I was not happy [':
Hope time gone fast and fast ,

AND , I hate those people avoid responsibility..such like a BITCH . Please get out of my face .

THANK YOU .

没有评论:

发表评论




♥姗曰:我的心情日记。♥











页面

关注者